It is great to take courses in person.
- But they are limited to a few hours or a few days.
- Then you are on you own.
- You have to rely on memory and maybe some notes.
- Often the courses you'd love to take are in another location or country.
- Expenses for travel, accommodations and meals add up pretty fast.
With online courses
- you are virtually taken into the artist's studio.
- the instructor is at your fingertips 24/7.
- you create alongside the artist in the comfort of your home, at your own pace.
- you can revisit your courses over and over.
- you can play and pause whenever and however it suits you.
- you are also supported by me, Monika, and in the private Facebook Group that comes with the courses.