It is fun to take courses in person.
- But they are limited to a few hours or a few days.
- Then you are on you own.
- You have to rely on memory and maybe some notes.
- Often the courses you'd love to take are in another location or country.
- Expenses for travel, accommodations and meals add up pretty fast.
With online courses
- you get tremendous value for your dollars with online courses.
- you are virtually taken into the artist's studio.
- you create alongside the artist in the comfort of your home, at your own pace, with a clear view of each step.
- you can revisit your course over and over. You can play and pause whenever and however it suits you.
- you save $$$$$ by not needing gas/plane tickets, overnight accommodations, eating out etc...
- you can create in short time periods that fit into your regular schedule.
- you are supported by me, Monika, and course mates with Zoom and in the private Facebook Group indefinitely.
- you have indefinite access to the course.
- Plus you get great bonuses.